• Roughly tear or chop up 5-6 leaves of romain lettuce.
• Add to it a handful of washed blueberries & raspberries.
• Peel & cube 1/2 of apple into bite sized pieces.
• Using a peeler, strip & cut up half a cucumber.
• If available, cut plum tomatoes & add. If not use regular tomatoe & cut into small bite sized pieces.
• Add celery to taste.
• Garnish with shaved carrot & a sprinkle of parsley.
• Lastly, give a light toss & flavor with your favorite light dressing.
Bon appetit. Enjoy! 😃
Share this post